"The fundamentals of conflict management and resolution" for the staff of the Lycée Lapicque
MIRADOR organized a training for staff at the Lapicque High School in Epinal on 7 and 8 February 2019 entitled "The fundamentals of conflict management and conflict resolution". The objectives of the training were:
• Define what a conflict is;
• Identify the elements that form an identity and examine their impacts in a relationship;
• Discover the origin and the main causes of conflicts;
• Experiment with the elements that soothe and intensify a conflict;
• Acquire a method and tools to manage and resolve a conflict.